Friday, May 20, 2011

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite-- too late.

God must have heard me.  My internship is a go! 

But I am now concerned with another thing.  There are 8 bites on my face and I am not sure what it is.  I thought they were mosquito bites at first.  I am using two mosquito repellent stickers every day, and there does not seem to be bugs flying around me for the longest time.  After doing some research, I am convinced that they are bed bug bites.  Now I have to go back to my cousin's place and see if they are in the bed.  Or a more likely place is the airline pillow.  The bites are mostly in a line, and are only on the two sides of my face.  There was a lag time of 3-4 days between the time I got bitten and the time my face showed the irritating and itchy welts.  I am getting more and more paranoid as I type.  If it was the airline pillow, I hope I didn't bring an infestation of bed bugs to my cousin's flat...



1 comments:

Stephen said...

Bed Bugs are creepy! Remember not to itch, and rub some of that anti-itch cream on it might help. What a crazy first week, I expect a blog about your other adventures soon.

Post a Comment